Hey y’all! Wanted to share our amazing dressing / stuffing recipe with you! I know, I know.. The holidays are over – But do you still have Turkey and/or Ham?! You lose the magic without some delicious dressing to go with it (Especially with cranberry sauce on top.. *Drool*)
It yields so much you can store it and save it for later! Makes for an amazing side and a “snacky-feeling” destroyer! It is so salty AND sweet it cures all sorts of cravings.. So here it is, you’re welcome my lovely followers 😉
Paleo Dressing | Stuffing
- 2 Apples (Finely Chopped)
- 1 Sweet Potato (Cubed)
- 2 Celery Stalks (Finely Chopped)
- 1 lbs of Pork Sausage
- 5 Pieces of Bacon (We use Turkey to keep it light)
- 4 Eggs
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 1/2 Tbsp Rosemary
- 1/2 Tbsp Thyme
- 1/2 Tbsp Sage
- 1/4 Cup Chicken Stock
- Salt / Pepper (To Taste)
- 1/2 Tbsp Onions (Minced)
- 8 oz Fresh Cranberries
- Cut Apples, Sweet Potato, and Celery.
- Begin to cook sweet potato on medium heat in a little olive oil (Salt and Pepper to taste) until tender.
- Brown Pork Sausage. Cook bacon on medium heat (Finely chop afterward)
- In 1st bowl combine the apples, cranberries and celery along with all of the herbs/spices.
- In 2nd bowl, whisk the 4 eggs. Add the chicken stock and coconut flour.
- In a 9×13(ish) greased deep pan combine sausage, sweet potato and bacon along with the 1st bowl. Mix thoroughly. Add 2nd bowl and mix.
- Pop in the oven at 350* for one hour.
- Remove and ENJOY! Lots of prep work but once you start mixing it’s a breeze! ❅