Last night my Husband and I were talking about how nice it would be to have breakfast burritos around for convenience. That led to my delicious creation of bendable, delicious, versatile tortillas! It takes literally 5 minutes to whip up and around 5 minutes to cook!
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Eggs, Whisked
- 1/2 Tsp Sea Salt
- 1 Cup of Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 3/4 Cup of Tapioca Flour
- 3 Tbsp of Almond or Coconut Flour
- A little Cajun Seasoning for less sweet flavor (If doing Coconut Flour) *Optional*
- Combine all wet ingredients.
- Combine all dry ingredients.
- Mix all together.
- Pour onto griddle til desired size.
- Done when tortilla has set. Around 2-3 minutes each side.